Since I believe we have very similar interests here, I would like to plug another show that you may all want to invest in this summer.
"The Secret Life of an American Teenager" airs Tuesday nights on the fabulous ABC Family channel. (MommyEsq, the Ashley Tisdale movie has actually received decent reviews!)
Very cute, and filled with angst, some twists and turns that I didn't expect, and the main girl, Amy as played by Shailene Woodley, is adorable. Oh, and Molly Ringwald, yes MOLLY RINGWALD, plays her mother. Delightful!
Check it out!
2 comments:
I have heard good things about this show. I am going to give it a shot!
Ok. So I have now watched 2 episodes of "...American Teenager" and I have mixed reviews. I love the main girl (Amy, great name!), but I am not sure about some of the other characters. I am curious to see what some other people think.
I think part of the problem might be that my teenage years were quite different. I'm sure the show is portraying a very real version of high school these days, but I am still picturing my high school years. Because I had such great friends (many of you fellow readers in fact) and teachers the show does not closely mirror my experience. What do you think of the conversations with the counselor or the therapist?
Sorry I am babbling. To end on a positive note, I am really looking forward to the Family Channel movie this Sunday. Sounds cute!!
Post a Comment