Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Return of Joe E. Tata

Rumor has it, the beloved Nat and some new kind of Peach Pit will be in the first episode.

Fabulous....


Also- i just discovered I have "Oxygen", the network, I didn't just discover that I could breathe!
Oxygen is the home to the fabulous, "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood". This show is great crap. No one set it better than the 20 year old girl doing my nails today; Tori is hideous looking! No matter what she does! And her musings about her fear about losing her husband because she stole him away from his previous why, is quite amusing.

Check it out....

Let's check our tally:

1. Jennie Garth- in
2. Shannen Doherty- maybe in (and if so, will definitely have scenes with Jennie)
3. Tori Spelling- in after she finishes her maternity leave (how do you have maternity leave when you don't have a job hmmmmmmm.......)
4. Luke Perry- not in
5. Brian Austin Green- not in, hasn't been approached
6. Joe E. Tata- in?
7. Ian Ziering- desperate
8. Gabrielle Carteris- has not been heard from since the end of her talk show

3 comments:

A. said...

I caught the same episode of Tori & Dean one night (where she obsesses over him leaving her for his scuba instructor because, "once a cheater, always a cheater!"). Loved it just a little bit, which surprised me. Even Mark enjoyed it, though he won't admit it.

You have to admit that she tries her hardest to work well with what she's got. Lots of money will do that for you. Even if your face isn't the prettiest, you can look perfectly put together and it does help (to a degree).

H said...

Agreed, Al- She's working with what's she got. I feel like for all the talk that she says about being a better parent than hers were, she doesn't interact with Liam as much as I would like. Thoughts?

A. said...

Now that you mention it, there has been very little time with Liam on camera. Maybe it's not allowed? I haven't really seen enough of the show to judge, but you could be on to something there.