Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Break from Bev 9er to discuss the proprietor

I was tagged by Mommy Esq.

The subject is….“6 UN-spectacular things about me”

Rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I am the world's slowest eater. If you dine with me, I will drive you crazy. People have told me this is actually a good thing because it helps with your digestion and keeps you thin (allegedly). I have always been slow. I vividly remember remaining at the dining room table when everyone else was already done, and pulling out my homework and working on it along with my dinner for hours. (Ironically, Most of you know that I am a teacher and have 25 minutes or so to eat my lunch, and that includes a trip to the bathroom or the copy machine, and even returning a phone call, so somehow I do actually eat my lunch then.)

2. I have terribly "flat feet", really I have NO arches. All you regular people know that you will leave wet footprints or footprints on the beach of your toes and heals, and the rest is arch. Not so for Helen. You see my whole big, flat foot. Being plantar challenged is actually annoying because you don't always fit in fun shoes, and it causes pain in your ankles, knees, and lowerback, so like Gretchen at Dandelion Garden, I'm cracking all over the place.

3. I love Disney World. Sigh. I was the last kid in Andover to ever go, not till 8th grade. I've loved all 6 visits. Love the cleanliness, and communism of the whole thing.

4. I am addicted to Facebook. I don't know what I will do when I start school again. Is it bad that I start a lot of conversations with, "in my status update..."

5. I am gigantically disorganized. I like to say that the state of things, like my living room, reflect what is going on inside my head. (I'm an artist you know:)

6. I love TV, pure and simple. It has long been a very good friend. Cannot function without it. Always need the background noise of some familiar show or movie (Pride and Prejudice, Veronica Mars, Alias)

Mommy stole all the bloggers I know except the men, Husband and M, so I'll try them and add a few real life friends non-blogging friends, MOTC, Natiqua, Amy and a blogger on facebook, the other sister, Stacey.

2 comments:

Jo Ellen said...

you are amazing in all your unremarkableness. Got you beat about Disney, went as a college freshman with the Krinks. Want to go to the beach with you to see your sasquatch prints that I knew nothing about. I will try to reinvent my blog that I signed up for but I don't have anything interesting to say...

Jo Ellen said...

I guess I can't play this because I don't know 6 bloggers, but I was impressed that I found it again because I enjoyed reading it the first time. I also read about Kristin's lunch with her grandparents and the carseat check with the police. I laugh at every turn. Once I know how to link to blogs I will link to hers although I suspect unless there is a time when she isn't napping and the babies are... it may go silent for a while.