Saturday, August 23, 2008

Favorite Episodes

This summer I was fortunate to obtain "Soap Net" for the first time. It's been a long time coming and I can tell you the day I realized I had it was like Christmas!

Soap Net shows repeats of Bev 9er. It shows two a day during the week and 3 on Saturday, and the same 3 on Sunday. My friend Melissa and I have long had very in depth conversations about episodes while we should be working out at the gym. A lot of analyzing goes on between sets.

The weekday episodes have just turned over and they are currently showing Season 1. Now even though I already own them on DVD, I was very excited to set the old TiVo to tape a few favorites.

Today I watched "Perfect Mother". You all remember; Brenda is jealous of how cool Jackie Taylor is and doesn't realize how wonderful Cindy Walsh is until Jackie shows up coked out at the Mother/Daughter fashion show.

I had been waiting and waiting for Season 3 to come out- because not only is this the fabulous senior year, but it also includes the Beach Club episodes, and the Brenda/Donna visit to Paris.
Do you know that these seasons have like a total of 3o episodes each? Ahh...the good old days. Now we barely get 20 episodes of a show a season, and only if the writers and actors are all cooperating.

There are so many to choose from-What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I do love season 1 - especially the kickin' overalls that Dylan sports. I'd have to say I loved the beach house season (or were there more than one?) once they are "grown up". Ah, wish I had Soap Net - it's been way too long since I've seen the whole series!