Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have Spoilers...

Now, I will admit that I am addicted to spoilers. I'm someone who used to hunt for Christmas and Birthday presents and practically open up wrapped gifts. (Thankfully, I've outgrown this.)
I love to ruin tv stuff for myself. (Ask Natalie what happened when recently watched "The Departed". Damn you, Wikipedia!)

So- I have some juicy stuff on our new show.....What I'm going to do is post it below but hidden. If you are so interested, all one has to do is click and higlight the section to reveal the info.
Does that work for everyone?

Breaking News- Highlight below if you want to be mildly spoiled

So- Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty have been filming beaucoup scenes together.
"Kelly" as the guidance counselor has brought back successful British director "Brenda" to direct the school play when the director backs out.

Get this: she even invites Brenda to stay with her and HER 4 year old SON! AND.....
Brenda is BABYSITTING the little boy when Kelly's boyfriend, and English teacher at the school, (not Dylan, not Brandon, thankfully not druggie Colin or boring Matt) stops by and meets Brenda at the door!

Hmmm....apparently the ladies have been filming lots of scenes.....

5 comments:

T. said...

First off, I am glad that you are also addicted to spoilers. I got a lot of crap from my book club for reading the ends of books before finishing. Something about "not having earned it." Whatever. It honestly does not bother me to know the ends of movies, books, etc. So, I'm with you.

Second, I have a question. Are Kelly and Brenda actually playing grown up Kelly and Brenda, or are they different characters altogether?

Jo Ellen said...

I watched 2 episodes of this and neither completely but I am profoundly impressed by the "hidden spoiler" Totally awesome. Oh and did you see I linked us? I wept.

H said...

Yes, they are indeed playing Kelly and Brenda!

Theresa- have you ever visited
www.spoilerfix.com

great site

Gretchen said...

Wonder if Brenda will have a Madonna-esque British accent...

Nancy said...

HAH! I Love the hidden text. Super smart :) I may have to remember that...