Fellow Tubers, we have a couple problems that need immediate discussion.
I read the other day that the return date of "Lost" has been chosen- It will be Tuesday night
February 2, 2010. Yes, Groundhog Day. (which apparently isn't an accident considering the storylines this season, hmmmmm..............)
At first I think- a switch to Tuesday.........oh no........then I realize that Tuesdays at 9 I watch
Melrose- so I think, fine. I can drop Melrose (and 90210 at this point) And Wednesdays at
9 would have been bad because of course that it is already double booked with two best new
shows on tv "Glee" and "Modern Family".
Well guess what the producers of "Glee" have done to us?
I will tell you- Wed. December 9th will be the last new episode until April 13, 2010!
And.................
And..................
That's a Wednesday! Yes, that's right. Lost and Glee will be on opposite of each other.
I feel like I'm back to the year when Lost was on at 10 and I would have to get up BEFORE school to watch it.
Ridiculous......can't we spread the good tv around the week a bit.
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving- I'm off to drown my sorrrows in pumpkin pie:(
2 comments:
As you know it doesn't matter to me personally, because of course I have to watch it whenever... but I feel your pain! Like when they put it opposite West Wing for me.
what a minute... Lost is on Tuesdays and then on Wednesdays? I'm confused. Did Glee move to Tuesdays too?
Post a Comment