Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bye-Bye Adrianna!

I hope you all have watched and I'm not letting a cat out of the bag. I think that it is safe to say that druggie/child actor wannabe Adrianna is gone. She looked pretty gone in the last scene! The question will be, what does this mean for Naomi who tried to help her friend get rid of her drugs at school.

The Annie and Ethan baby/health class thing was a total rip off and poor man's version of the Veronica Mars episode where they also had a baby for health class. Come on Rob Thomas, seriously!

Who else was getting a really creepy vibe from the new girl and the English teacher? I got really nervous and didn't like the direction it was going in at all. (I felt the same way when I watched "Juno" and Jason Bateman and Ellen Page had a really odd friendship, that as I would like to say, made me feel funny inside.) Obviously at the end of the episode, we see the new girl differently, but I think I'm done with Ryan the English teacher. Too brooding or something....

Did I miss anything? The father/principal and Naomi's mom are going to look for their son, blah, blah, blah- although this made me realize that Annie and Naomi share a half-brother. The crazy grandmother likes to skinny dip when the pool boy is there. OK.

I think I gave up too soon on Privileged......

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i see the writing on the wall here. one by one, folks are stepping away from 9-0 and thinking it may have better to leave it alone in it's old-school format, storylines, and cast. But I'm going to keep on keeping on. I don't know if A is going to die, I think she might pull a "pulp fiction" move and the adrenaline they pump in her may bring her back. I don't know if they'll discover that Ethan is the long lost son of the principal and that other lady (which would be gross since he would have been making out with his own sister!). and i don't know where they're going with the NARC, but I'm willing to stick around and find out because I'm no quitter. when the going get's tough.........the tough get going, who's with me?