Not a lot of time to write, as another school year has begun and as usual, I have WAY more that I should be doing besides talk about tv, but hey it's the fall season everyone! Great favorites returning and exciting new shows to check out.
It actually just dawned on me that tomorrow night is the premiere of the this blog's namesake- and I guess I'm going to watch. I'm a little on the fence, as I don't LOVE the show. I guess I'll keep watching till something else fills the time slot. I'm a little sad that Dustin Milligan, Ethan, will not be back this season, as he was one of the characters who grew on me. I'm interested to see what happens to the completely annoying Annie as she clearly hit someone post-prom with the car in the finale. As long as "Kelly" Jennie Garth is on and the intrepid "Donna Martin" Tori Spelling makes appearances, I will probably keep watching. (Allegedly, the producers were saying that they wanted to move away from the old characters- ha, no one will watch!)
After 9-0 tomorrow, is Melrose Place. Now, we knew it was only a matter of time. (Do we think that Models, Inc is coming soon too? remember that one) I'm no big fan of Ashlee Simpson (-Wentz) but I am intrigued. It actually looks like the old set with the climbing vines near the pool area. At least Dr. Mancini and Sydney are returning to the series. I guess I'll watch tomorrow night and report back and let you know.
What am I excited about?
GLEE! Have you seen this show! Oh my.....I had heard about it from all my Idol friends from last Spring. This show has something special, and it's getting big kudos, so please tune in this Wednesday, FOX 9 pm. You haven't missed anything you can't pick up now- and then go immediately to ITunes and download the show choir version of Amy Winehouse's "Rehab".
I also think "Modern Family" and maybe "Flash Forward" on ABC look promising. I'll report back on more along this line later.
Any show that you're really excited to see the return of, or something new that looks interesting to you?
5 comments:
I saw the first episode of Modern Family and it's pretty cute. Definitely some embarrassing humor and you know how I hate that...but a gay couple adopting an Asian girl? Classic! I have already set my DVR for Glee. Can't wait! But I have decided not to add Melrose Place to the list. I dumped 90210 and double booking in my DVR is far to common to add another show. It's prime baseball season so Jeremy won't let me tape two things at once :-) It forces me to prioritize!
I just watched the director's cut of Glee last night (saw the original pilot last spring) and was even more in love with it than the first time. No 90 for me but I will try out Melrose - I love angst if it is well done.
I caught MP, and it wasn't bad. Ashley Simpson-Wentz's character was a bit annoying for the 5 minutes of screen time, though.
Saw the last half hour of 9-0 as nothing else was on TV. Annie is STILL really annoying, I just can't do it.
So looking forward to Glee tonight!
I missed 9-0 but caught MP. I might have to keep trying it, but nothing too intriguing. I would agree with A about Ashley; didn't really how bad an actress she is.
I loved the pilot of Glee and definitely will watch tonight! When is Fringe back?
I am so glad Helen is also working on the grassroot Glee watching campaign! Will be the best show this season. My observations on 90210: Greasy, despondent Annie is just as annoying as shiny, happy Annie. Don't miss Ethan at all. Love anything with Naomi and Liam. Interested to see the routes crazy Silver and non-pregger Adriana take this season. Have not watched Melrose yet, saving for a weekend treat :)
Post a Comment