Thursday, October 22, 2009

Canned

Apparently our prayers have been answered- Ashlee Simpson (-Wentz) is out after these first 12 epsiodes of Melrose. As previously discussed here, she is a terrible, horrible actress. Painful.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/22/simpson-and-egglesfield-fired-on-melrose-place/

But the bummer of all this, the fabulous Colin Egglesfield is out as well! Come on now- he was cute to look at and I was happy for him that he had graduated from "All My Children".
AMC is moving to L.A., maybe they can bring him back from the dead!

2 comments:

Mommy, Esq. said...

Auggie? I love Auggie - so f-ing hot. Thank God she of the trying to act through wide eyes is getting the boot. I still love the show. As I've said before I like that they all have jobs. Sure one guy STEALS things but who am I to judge? :)

Natalie said...

okay, i'm not gonna lie, that was kind of an awesome article. i love the show and i'm so sad that Colin is leaving, I really liked him. well, i liked looking at him anyways.....