
I've been remiss in posting- no time, not motivated, always something else to do. I'm jealous of all of you who find something to say daily (and the time to do it)
But, back to a tube discussion....
Glee should just be handed the Emmy now! It is FREAKING hysterical! Last night's episode , "Throwdown", where the phenomenal Jane Lynch, "Sue Sylvester", became the co-head of Glee was ridonculous.As my good friend Josie said, if you laughed too long then you missed the next joke.(My only disappointment is that now being on the fabulous Glee is going to keep her from being on Party Down, the Rob Thomas show in Starz that I loved so much last year.) Please share any of your favorites below- two that I particularly enjoyed: When Sue called out her choices for her subgroup and instead of the Cheerios and Jocks, she picked, "Wheels, Gay Kid, Asian, other Asian, Aretha, ". Not only is she funny when she is saying outrageous things, but also with her simple, well delivered one liners. Ex. At the end of the episode when Will goes to Sue to make amends Sue say, "Will, come in. I'm glad you're here. I wanted to talk to you too, but I had no idea where your office was." Too much......This show might be giving 30 Rock some competition.
Not only am I loving Glee, but I'm loving Flashforward. When I mentioned in an earlier post, I hadn't even seen it yet. It's great- It's definitely the new Lost which is great because I only have 17 episodes left to enjoy of Lost. The storyline is very compelling- in fact the first episode kind of scared me! I'm very intrigued to see where they are going to go with this whole thing. Anyone else watching?
But, back to a tube discussion....
Glee should just be handed the Emmy now! It is FREAKING hysterical! Last night's episode , "Throwdown", where the phenomenal Jane Lynch, "Sue Sylvester", became the co-head of Glee was ridonculous.As my good friend Josie said, if you laughed too long then you missed the next joke.(My only disappointment is that now being on the fabulous Glee is going to keep her from being on Party Down, the Rob Thomas show in Starz that I loved so much last year.) Please share any of your favorites below- two that I particularly enjoyed: When Sue called out her choices for her subgroup and instead of the Cheerios and Jocks, she picked, "Wheels, Gay Kid, Asian, other Asian, Aretha, ". Not only is she funny when she is saying outrageous things, but also with her simple, well delivered one liners. Ex. At the end of the episode when Will goes to Sue to make amends Sue say, "Will, come in. I'm glad you're here. I wanted to talk to you too, but I had no idea where your office was." Too much......This show might be giving 30 Rock some competition.
Not only am I loving Glee, but I'm loving Flashforward. When I mentioned in an earlier post, I hadn't even seen it yet. It's great- It's definitely the new Lost which is great because I only have 17 episodes left to enjoy of Lost. The storyline is very compelling- in fact the first episode kind of scared me! I'm very intrigued to see where they are going to go with this whole thing. Anyone else watching?
4 comments:
Just watched the episode from last week - we are behind. Her character is definitely my favorite, her lines are hysterical! Pretty excited to watch the co-directing episode now.
I am also enjoying Flash Forward. However, now that we are 4 episodes in I'm ready for some answers. The creators promised it would NOT be like Lost in the sense that things would actually happen. So they need to make it snappy!
Oh, I'm sooooo with you!! Love both of those shows. :)
Glee rocks.
i am obsessed with the following new shows as well: The Middle, Modern Family and despite my own fighting against it, Cougar Town.
Post a Comment