Hey everyboy,
Donna is back!
Look at this- filming scenes with good old Kelly! (Looks like time has been kinder to Jennie.)

Did anyone watch the mostly painful 90210 this week. I agree with whomever of my wise friends said to m recently that Adriana is really, very pretty and that they had been ugging her up for the drug storyline. Why hasn't Adriana mentioned to the director that she is pregnant yet, so that Annie can have her part and stop whining!
Anyone watching "The Bachelor"? Have I missed the alleged Deanna scenes?
2 comments:
nope, no sign of Deanna yet, but that trainwreck ought to be on its way soon enough!
Okay, when will Donna actually appear on the show?! I need to make sure to watch! Oh, and I've been watching the Bachelor this year but haven't seen any crazy Deanna scenes - what are we in store for?
Post a Comment