
Just read some great scoop at "Watch with Kristin" on Eonline.
Seems the brilliant Rob Thomas has a new show coming to Starz. It's called "Party Down" and it's about a bunch of actors in LA working as caterers till they get their big break. Sounds clever enough, but the best part is that it is filled with Veronica Mars alumni.
Ryan Hansen- Dick Casablancas and Ken Marino- Vinny Van Lowe will both star along with the fabulous Jane Lynch, you know her from all the Christopher Guest movies, and Adam Scott- who is billed as a comedian, but upon further digging I discovered him to be the accused history teacher from the Season 1 Episode- Mars vs. Mars. (Fun fact for all you Gossip Girl fans, this same episode features the fabulous Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf).
Also guest starring- the painfully and adorably troubled Logan Echolls (Jason Dohring most recently seen in that vampire show "Moonlight") and Alona Tal ( who I plugged in a recent post about how I think she would be perfect to play the young Lilly Van Der Woodsen- again Gossip Girl)
AND....................yes, Kristen Bell, Veronica Mars herself (recently Elle on Heroes and also the voice of, you guessed it, Gossip Girl)
Starts Friday, March 20th at 10:30.
2 comments:
Dammit. Fios doesn't give me Starz with HBO like Comcast does. Also, didn't know Starz did their own shows. Does this mean it will have swearing?
I thought you were switching back to Comcast?
Post a Comment