It may be too soon to say this, but I may have actually liked 90210 tonight!
I felt like there was finally some dimension.
1. Annie pulled a decisively Brenda move tonight stealing Rhonda's story.
2. Ethan shunning Annie- we needed some good couple drama!
3. Silver is acting all CRAZY- there's hints about some mental illness coming up (hypersexuality et al.) (The tatoo should've been covered by some plastic wrap if it's that new)
4. Navid, and his feelings for Adrianna (Trying to have the perfect night with that other girl-
but asking Adrianna to be his valentine, oh sweet.)
What's still missing from this show?
Mommy, Esq and I discussed a bit on the phone the other day (you know that other technology before all this blogging nonsense)
There's no group togetherness- no camping trips, volunteering at the Valley Youth Center, or just hanging at the beach or the Pit (or underground illegal clubs where you need eggs to get in)
I don't think we've ever seen a scene where all the main characters are together.
Thrown me a bone producers- can't they all just (gasp) hang out and be teenagers?
2 comments:
That's so true - you don't see them together (although I guess they don't all really get along so it might be a bit of a reach at this point). I did like that Naomi and Silver are being nice to each other and I'm liking Naomi more now that her parents aren't in the picture. Totally pulling a Dylan independent move right now.
I thought this week's ep was the best so far. Silver wanted something "permanent" to cement her love for Dixon. She may end up with a whole list of names on her abdomen.
Post a Comment