8:00- Gossip Girl
One of the best shows on tv. Love the drama, the fashion, the snarky lines, some gratutious sex.
(Whew! Did you see the ending of the last new episode?)
They've been playing games lately, where they show and episode, and then a repeat right away which is annoying. I wasn't psyched when they said they were considering a spinoff, but I am now intrigued by this concept of having the show focus on the young life of mother Lilly. Their throwing around a lot of names to play the younger version of Kelly Rutherford. I have my own choice, a favorite of Veronica Mars fans; Alona Tal, who played Meg Manning.
What do you think?


Also in the 8:00 hour-
The Big Bang Theory and HIMYM, or How I Met Your Mother
both are very funny, and worthy heirs to Friends. I know many have discovered or rediscovered the love for Neil Patrick Harris, but The Big Bang Theory is worth a try too.
Currenlty also at 8:00- The Bachelor
Which runs for SEVERAL hours
Tonight are the overnights, in NEW ZEALAND
I think Molly is done for. I like her, but think she might be a little stuffy.
Melissa is too young, so my money is on Jillian.
9:00- Heroes
My interest in this show is waining, and has been waining for awhile. I continue to TiVo, but I'm not keeping up with the episodes. I'm not sure I want to bother. I think the storylines seem interesting but way too much overlap with a show I used to love "4400".
Thank god I'm on vacation!
2 comments:
So, I got sucked into a show today - the Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC Family. Have you ever seen it? I had to drag myself away.
Yes- I blogged about it back in the summer. I had a lot of mixed feelings about it, and I didn't like the "frank" discussion of sex for the audience they were aiming for. I found out that a few of my former students, and some current ones, watch it and this kind of tormented me. I thought the concept of the show was really intriguing.
Post a Comment