Sunday, July 11, 2010

"So much to say, so much to say, so much to say"

In the words of Dave Matthews.....

So have you totally forgotten about me! Did you know that this blog even still existed? Well it does- and since Lost is over I have some defnitely blog things to sort through!

I have several topics I would like to share with you my wide viewership (ha!) and I'm going to give you a choice about which topic you would like to hear about first.

1. My exhausting end of the school year/still waiting in job limbo agony

2. My recent road trip (In the past two weeks I've slept in five different beds- I'm so ready to be home!)

3. Russian Spy scandal- I have so many thoughts on this hillarity

4. The death of Reality TV

So please comment below and let me know which topic to start with!

Cheers!

1 comment:

T. said...

Glad to see you blogging again, I say discuss all four topics!!