I'm totally exhausted tonight- all kinds of exhausted. But, Heroes is on. I kind of forgot about
Heroes. It was a show that I was kind of in to, a year and a half ago. Last year was such a let down. If I recall, we only had it till December and then it never came back. Somehow we all managed to fill our time during the Writer's Strike.....
Anyway- I do really like Heroes. If you are a friend of mine on Facebook you will see by my status update that I had forgotten how hard it was to multitask and enjoy the show at the same time (you see I tend to blog, or do other computer related things, or five other things while I'm watching a show- hey, natalie loves to vacuum) The issue of course with Heroes is that two of the key characters converse in Japanese. Can't read the all important subtitles if you are doing other things at the same time.
On to the exciting part- I had TOTALLY forgotten that a favorite actor of many of the people who read this blog is going to be on Heroes this season. They just briefly showed his picture.
Francis Capra!
FRANCIS CAPRA! (Weevil)
The amazing cast of Veronica Mars will be reunited!
Now if they could only get Jason Dohring.....
4 comments:
Okay, I must admit I have never gotten into Heroes. I missed it from the beginning and tried to jump on the bandwagon last season and just couldn't get into it. Now I know it might have just had a bad season. Maybe I'll give it another try...
LOVED last night's episode!! Heroes rocks :)
...didja see that 90210 got picked up for the season?
I thought Heroes was kind of manic. It's lost its rhythm and I can only hope that the frantic pace of the first two episodes was just to tie up loose ends.
A couple of cool things:
Now we know what power Mama Petrelli has.
Linderman - is the real guy still alive?
Poor Ando - he can never catch a break.
How hot was Mohinder?? Too bad he's such a moron.
How on earth can Nikki (that will always be her name to me) have established a new persona so quickly? Wasn't the burning building like the day before? I'm watching you, Tim Kring! Keep the timelines realistic!
I'm just hoping that Heroes has the same resugrence as Lost. The long break gave them plenty of time to plot out the season.
Mmmm, Jason Dohring.
Wish Francis Capra had been on longer. Ah well...
Post a Comment