Monday, September 1, 2008

One Day left...

The time has almost come. Tomorrow night at 8 will be here before we know it, and we will finally be able to see if this show lives up to any of the hype.

I think one of the most interesting things to pop up this weekend has been the confirmation that the character called "Silver" will indeed be Erin Silver, the little sister of Kelly and David. I think the character was written with this in mind, but since they were able to get Jennie Garth and her mom, Ann Gillespie to join, making this character be Erin made sense. (I had to do some math with my fellow Bev9er PHd candidate Melissa to decided that Erin was indeed born in 1992, so she should actually be 16. However, Melissa and I are unhappy that this new Erin is being played by a brunette actress. Clearly Erin was a platinum blonde child. Maybe we'll find out that this new "wild child" character will be dyeing her hair.)

Are we ready?

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am so ready! Having friends over tomorrow night for the viewing and may run through my Season I DVD (only one I have) today to get psyched up. Oh, and if it's any consolation, I was a platinum blonde child too and now have brown-ish hair. Make it a little more believable? I wish Mel Silver (that was his name, right?) was back too. I really liked him.

Natalie said...

it truly is an exciting day for all of us. Let us take this moment to reflect upon where we were on the evening of the original debut of this classic show.

Nancy said...

I have to admit. I was a HUGE fan of the original. . . and I'd love to catch some of the new, but my hubby would *kill* me if I made him watch it (and this is one of the only times we actually have to spend together. *sigh* ) I may be able to DVR it, but I'm afraid that I might have too many things DVR'ing already!! ACK!

Cool site :)

A. said...

I've got my DVR ready to go! Looks like we get two new episodes in one night. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.