So, according to "Us Weekly", our new lovely ladies of 90210 are signficantly thinner than their counterparts from our generation. Shenae Grimes is reportedly 90 lbs.!
Also, according to the magazine, the girls, especially on screen sticky sweet Annie, is a chainsmoking mega bitch! Well, duh- she's HUNGRY! Apparently she refers to the show as "her show".
Looks like Nat better cook up some megaburgers, stat!
This week the other networks catch up with the CW and Fox and begin most of their major season premieres. What are people excited for? Heroes? Amazing Race? Office?
I enjoyed some show commentary from fellow bloggers Goddess in Progress and Nancy at the Zimmer Zoo, about their tv committments.
There are so many shows out there they have interesting hooks behind them, and I just don't have time to watch.
Anyone else suffering?
4 comments:
Yeah, the cover of US this week is sooooo gross!! They are WAY too skinny.
LOL I actually didn't notice until I saw some other post about the other actors planning an intervention. (ya right.)
And I'm still slogging through that last episode. I promised Mike that he wouldn't have to watch it - ever - so I catch 10 minutes here and there while he's busy with the kids. LOL Sad, I know.
Ok, I've missed the pilot- the slingbox wasn't up yet. Is there a way for me to watch it? Can someone save it for me until Christmas? Or find it online for me to watch?
I'm caught up. I hate Naomi- she's a worse actress than Tori, I think. And I do feel a lot of old plots being recycled. I'm waaay more into the old characters than I am the new ones. And is it wrong that I find the DAD cute?
OK, but is it weird that when I saw Kelly and Brenda next to those skinny girls I thought they looked big? Apparently I have been watching far too much TV and have had a strange impact on my vision.
Post a Comment